• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Birth animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
how to make birth animation of Barrens Tree Wall = 3 seconds
i want to resurrect this tree with a spell and i want to show birth animation complete in 3 seconds not in 60 seconds (in 60 appers suddenly and don't show animation)

if put show birth animation on this tree suddenly appears without birth animation :/

Level 26
  • Destructible - Pick every destructible in (Playable map area) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Animation - Change (Picked destructible)'s animation speed to 2000.00% of its original speed
But you most likely target the tree via the ability/resurrection anyway, so you can set the speed on the fly, also because I presume you want to reset it afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.