• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Best Map Conversion Method. From TFT TO ROC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
What method do you guys use? I use this one.
http://www.thehelper.net/threads/ho...p-so-it-is-playable-in-reign-of-chaos.144141/

The only thing wrong with this one is, I do not believe it works for maps biggest then 192x192 and it has some bugs.

The first bug i found is that after conversion my priest can heal tanks, and i double checked its only after conversion this happens.

Second I would like to be able to convert a map bigger then 192x192 to RoC, I know its possible because ive seen maps bigger then that size playable on RoC.

Level 2
How can you not like TFT? It has everything RoC has only more! Plus the editor is so much better. I just dont understand.

because ive played roc since the realse. i have a large clan on 2 servers on roc. i just enjoy it more. and ya the editer is better thats why u use conversion methods to make your maps playable on roc

btw ive figured out my problem still looking for a way to convert a map bigger then 192x192

Status
Not open for further replies.