• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Berserker splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Actually that is true for any two-handed weapon. I.e. Crusader and squire do no splash when using two-handed weapons either. I hope this is going to be fixed soon :)

Level 13
I think it depends where the enemies are positioned. I've managed to line up enemies so that I've been hitting 2 at a time. Really the cleave aoe is fucking tiny and pointless, something needs to be done about how zerkers function.

Level 3
I think it depends where the enemies are positioned. I've managed to line up enemies so that I've been hitting 2 at a time. Really the cleave aoe is fucking tiny and pointless, something needs to be done about how zerkers function.
I have tried it a couple of times and didn't cleave any1, looks like I have just been unlucky. But if you don't hit two enemies, which are attacking you from the front and stay as close to each other a it is possible, then something is wrong :p

Level 13
Zwieb in all seriousness the radius is extremely small and you really don't even need to hit an extra unit. At least up it to two units, a unit to each side of the zerker for a rounded cleave. Having a person arc an axe through the unit in front and to the left of him seems a bit stupid.

Level 13
A bit of radius and an arc that hits a unit on either side of the axe would be nice. Two extra units make a bit of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.