• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Beastmaster Attachment points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi. I need some help with the Beastmaster. If I'm correct, attachment points are: weapon / weapon,right / weapon,left.

However, no matter how I try, I can never get the special effect i want on the beastmaster's left axe.
The attachment point for his right axe is only "weapon". I've tried everything from weapon2 to rightaxe or whatevs for the left axe, but nothing works.

Does anyone know the beastmasters left axe attachment point?

Level 11
Strange that is the reference(attachment point) name that I see in magos.
Maybe the L causes some problem as it is a single letter.
I can change that but you are going to have to import the edited beast master model to your map.

Okay, thanks for the help. But importing a whole model for a simple attachment point isn't worth it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.