• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Automatic subscription when uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can set it on thread you created. I am not sure it affects resources although a thread is created when you upload one.

I have my subscription option set to "no email notification".
When I post a new thread in, let's say, WEHZ I do receive a notification afterwards.
But with uploads I have to either post a post in the resource's thread or use the thread tool in order to receive notifications.

It's a minor "issue". But it would be nice if it was possible to automatically receive notifications for uploaded resources.

Level 16
I have my subscription option set to "no email notification".
When I post a new thread in, let's say, WEHZ I do receive a notification afterwards.
But with uploads I have to either post a post in the resource's thread or use the thread tool in order to receive notifications.

It's a minor "issue". But it would be nice if it was possible to automatically receive notifications for uploaded resources.
Normally I just make a comment after I submit a resource and type "Reserved".

This would be a nice feature to have added though.

Status
Not open for further replies.