• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Aura...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hey peeps, yeah just wanna know how to make an aura...i duno wat events/conditions to use to make one, whether it damages units or summons units. i mainly wanna know how to make an aura that damages units for example, the unit affected by the aura is damaged like 50 damage everytime the unit enters the aura. i also wanna make one that damages units periodically.

Level 5
ok but dont i need to have a condition??? and one more thing, how can i make it so that a unit affected by an aura will have a special ability (ex invis aura)

Level 12
DemonHunterSX said:
ok but dont i need to have a condition??? and one more thing, how can i make it so that a unit affected by an aura will have a special ability (ex invis aura)
Use Vexorian's Aura Template. With it you can add what ever abilities you want to units affected by the aura.

Level 2
You can use Permanent Immolation (Neutral Hostile 2) because only in this immolation you can change the flames around the hero with an aura. You can set the interval of damaging nearby units and the damage. Also you can change the AOE to 500 or 600.

Level 5
ok thx, but isnt vexorians aura template in jass?? i really wanna learn how to do it using blizzes GUI and i still wanna know if i need a condition for any aura?

Status
Not open for further replies.