• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Asteroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
152252-albums1424-picture33001.jpg

I already tryed to make thread about this but hive lagged again.
Anyway I'm curious who made this and I have few suggestions and bug reports related to it.

EDIT:
Bugs:
-When you loose, then try to enter the THW again, sometimes that window that appears when you loose the game still appears until the hive stops lagging or something.
-sometimes asteroids tend to appear to your ship, making you instal loose.
Suggestions:
-If you're gonna leave it at least ofr a while, whoever made it, can you make so the game begins when you click on it, not when page loads? And maybe get rid of that window that appears when you loose.
Question:
-So who and why came up with it exactly?

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Lol. I removed the popup now. The error is temporary but the error page is not. It's more fun than "500 internal error".

Well if you removed it yesterday then why did you put it back today? It's really annoying me that every time the server hiccups, the window/tab is put in focus.

Besides, I prefer a regular "500 internal server error" any time.

Level 16
anyway, i think the more you lose, the more frequent you will refresh, so,
its made like that "asteroids can appear in the middle of the map"

lol, i had fun playing it...but i never get past Level 2... Dx

i think the asteroids should have Sc2 graphics lol!! xD...
or maybe warcraft graphics? lol lol.

fix the collision lol...
the collision size of the asteroids is not as proper as when i get gameover colliding it,
i was hit by some nothing. the asteroids hasn't reached me yet Dx

anyway, hive seems to be hiccuping a lot +__+...i got disturbed...

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
I mean its cool but still if im in the middle of doing somthing on the hive and it comes up, then i have to wait an half an hour till its up again, which is a pain.. Also, the hive has been going slow for some reason and im not to sure why that is happening. *I just wanted to point that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.