• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[AI] Arena AI Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm in a development of making a Arena map soon but I need AI for the Arena, complete with movements only, like in most arena maps. If I don't have the AI to make the CPs cast spells, is it needed or I never need it for the CPs are smart enough to automatically cast spells?

Level 9
Hmmm, Arena AI's aren't my specialties though. Maybe prehaps do something like if the unit enters an rect order it to go somehwere else and so on for moving and attacking use the unit is attacked event , that would sort that out.

-Av3n

NeJiIjEn

N

NeJiIjEn

There is an old Angel Arena game that lets cpus choose heroes and they just get out of the safe area and patrol to the middle, and back to safe area(they dont go back in safe area) They are choosen randomly(heroes) Just use triggers. Let me show your(i think i remember this..)
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit enters AMove1
  • Conditions
  • Player 1(Red Controller) is equal to Computer
  • Actions
  • Unit - Order (Triggering Unit) to Attack-Move to (Center of(AMove2))
And so on and so on...
Also, there might be an AI at wc3sear. I dont use AIs. I use triggers. But the problem with a terrain trigger is.... than i cant make unit hp go down if the terrain is Lava.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.