• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Archery Tactics REBORN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Remember that old map where youd run around with an archer and try to shoot small shockwaves at people? Well, ive taken it back and turned it into something i think you'll find 50 times better.

Features:
-8 Hero archers each with there own custom abilities and there are some abilities all archers can learn from a trainer.
-40+ bows and items to obtain. Each bow has its own way of shooting arrow(s).
-Team Death Match: The original game mode this map was played on.
-Duel Tournament: Rounds of players dueling each other in the forest arena. Which ever two make it to the final round duke it out for the cup! (not elimination tourney).
-Battle Royal: Every man for himself in the forest!
-Quest Mode: Embark on a quest to help Elune get her Moonstone back. (4 players max)
-More!

The map is currently in beta but is pretty balanced as of right now. Quest mode is not complete but the first stage and levels are ready for play. I'll post some screenshots if i get a few replys.

You can download and check the map out here:
http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/4352/

Level 8
Thank you. Quest mode is basically like a hero siege in a way only u have to shoot the mobs with shockwaves and use your heros abilities strategicly. The game is not fully item based, if a player has 'better' items then you, you are still very capable of killing him, even with the 'weakest' of items. Acourse it may take a few more shots or more careful dodging of arrows to defeat them but the items dont make that much of a difference and getting gold to get these items isnt very hard either. Please try it out and tell me what you think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.