• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Apocrypha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Project that is currently being worked on by me, however due to my process it will take some time. The general plan is to create a mod similar to Diablo III's system with 6 selectable classes and heavy reliance on custom interfaces. To sum it up Starcraft II in a Diablo world.

Classes
Adept
Soldier
Engineer
Vanguard
Sentinel
Infiltrator

Each will have between 18 and 24 Abilities divided into 6 Active Categories. Only one ability may be active per category but can be swapped with other abilities of the same category. There will also be 15 passive class abilities, however only 4 may be active at any given time. Just as the active abilities these may be swapped out for another at any time. Each of the Active abilities have 5 modifications that will change the effectiveness of that particular ability for various situations from increased area of effect to enabling different summons.

Seven attributes will govern all of the classes with each class having its own primary attribute that provides it own unique bonus to the class based on its amount.

Attributes
Intelligence - Adept
Strength - Soldier
Skill - Engineer
Intellect - Vanguard
Endurance - Sentinel
Dexterity - Infiltrator
Vitality

Most of the remainder of the systems will be basically the same as the systems in Diablo III.

As I get the beta plans set up for each of the classes I will add the information so that it can be viewed and refined.

Status
Not open for further replies.