• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

AOS TFT 0000 v2.02

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

AOS TFT 0000 v2.02 (Map)

Level 2
You thought AOS GT is the best AOS ??

It's because you havn't play this one !

What's new ?

-Music (only AOS to do it !)
-Some events and few videos ( 8) )
-Items (they're interesting from the beginning to the end of the game)
-All TFT Heroes are present and quit balanced (i've reach to win with all)
-Balancement and gameplay are improved.
-LVL max = 100 and all powers can be choose 5 times (up to 3) and 3 times for ultimes (up to 1).
-System who help noob (offer some Xp if they die).
-... I let you discover others advantages ! ...

:arrow: Translate in french and english.

I choose to un-protect the map to help those who just dunno how to make a map.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In one word, it is simply the BEST aos :!: :wink: :!:

Level 2
haha ! lol ? is it a joke ?

To Chillout:
First, why do you put 1 point only to my map ? Is it because I post the same day as you ?? YOU ARE NOT FAIR. Have you played my map ? I don't think so.

For rivalnations, i've tried it (thx for the link, I dunno it before)
In fact, rival nation is quit interesting, true, but :
- NO Music (only my AOS do it !)
- NO videos ( )
- LESS POWERS - only 3 (5 in mine) and 1 utlime (3 in mine)
- … and gameplay is quit different.

SO, next time, before saying that my map isn't good, just try it !!

I still think it is the best. And all players who had tried it have say it.
:arrow: I've even received some mails and PM to say to me my map was the best AOS !
Players say it, that's what counts.

PS : Chillout had posts 2 message on this forum and only one rating.
1 msg : to present his own AOS
1 msg : to say my map was bad (without trying it!)
1 rating : to put bad mark to my AOS (because I post the same day ?? Is he aifraid that my map would be better ?)

Level 2
gg Atowm your mad ^^

1. didn't write something agressive just that your map isn't the world's best and sooooo nice and famous that's my meaning and I can write this

2. never said your map is bad

3. rating: why should I rate a map that I haven't played? I don't know what you mean... I never rated your map.. maybe that was you yourself

Level 2
Hum, so i need to explain ? ok.

I've seen that :

1)The man who post an AOS (my map is an AOS too) the same day is the only to send a comment.
2)someone had vote a 1/5
3) I look your profile :

- two msgs, one for your AOS, and one for mine to say it is not the best (without playing it !!)
- I see :

This user has voted 1 (now it is 2) times

0 times a 5
(now there is 1 here, maybe for chillout map, that's normal, nearly "all" do…)
0 times a 4
0 times a 3
0 times a 2
1 times a 1

So I conclued, you put a bad mark on my map.

Strange, isn't it ? Now you could understand me.

PS : I really think that it is the better map for french, and maybe a very good map for others. When players send you mails & PM saying it's (in their own mind), it's the best one they've seen, you can suppose it isn't bad.

More, two players had already suggested me to do a ligue, a competition, like it is with the DOTA !

The only things I could admit, is that this map is especially for french (I translate most texts in english). But there are a lot of AOS players who are just french.
Last thing, I've compared to AOS GT, because 80% AOS I've seen on Bnet were GT ones !

You have judged without playing it, that's not normal.

Level 1
this map offers absolutely nothing new, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
ok wait maybe music, but thats no reason to create an aos is it?
the terrain has been used and got tired for a long time... so u havent improved on anything here
the heroes are the regular which in those times where innovation is the most important u just took the regular and changed nothing, cant say I'm impressed here.
items? regular, tomes ruin the game and yet u put them.

what can I say to conclude, if u wouldeve released it 2 years ago it wouldeve been ok maybe a bit bad, now its just NOT GOOD!

again sorry to be agressive but a map without anything new cant be good now can it?
keep working and make something new and then surely it will be good!

Level 2
thx for comment.

In fact there had been A LOT of work on gameplay, and heroes, if they are just all classic, are all balanced, and that's quit different from common AOS ;)

Infact, 90% Items are new ! So we can't say there are regular ! Look better ;)(I create them myself !)

Tomes are more balanced and in fact they take a large part into the game because it is one of the aim of AOS ! AOS isn't DOTA ! Gameplay change !
And stop with tomes +1 and +2, in this map you have +3 and +16, this means you don't lose your time on clicking.

In fact, i'm not sure you have really play, or really look at these map, the terrain is the same as most AOS, ok ((but i modified it to remove bugged). But there quite a lot of improvement. I don't say it's a new map, I say it is the best version, the best modification of this map.

Level 2
Hi my friend, am I alowed to give a coment to your map? I hope.

The new spells and items are very nice :)
BUT please translate the description into English

The movies are more funny than useful but a good change to 08/15 maps. :wink:

Suggestions
I would suggest to make the LichKing killable with a good hero team.

I would suggest to increase the prises of +1 Lvl Tome and +16 Stats Tome, because you get 5000 gold very very fast.

Please make the ultimate of the PandaBrewmaster stronger. Even on Lvl 3 the pandas make 30-40 dmg thats not very much.

Level 2
Of course you are allowed ;)

Thx for comment,

I would suggest to make the LichKing killable with a good hero team.
:arrow: Hum, in fact, it's a part of the game, i don't want to change because the aim was to have an "imba" hero at the centre of the map to justify the "end of the world".

I would suggest to increase the prises of +1 Lvl Tome and +16 Stats Tome, because you get 5000 gold very very fast.
:arrow: for the +1 LVL, it is a problem just for high levels heros (15/20+). Maybe i'll set a very low stock, or like you said increase the prise.
For the +16, i didn't see hard problems. The aim of a lot of AOS is to have super super heroes and that's what players often search.

Please make the ultimate of the PandaBrewmaster stronger. Even on Lvl 3 the pandas make 30-40 dmg thats not very much.

Yes, but for the moment i've increase others pandren's powers.

Thx for this usefull comment :wink: