• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

anyone wanna make map with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I too have been thinking of making a map. With our dark powers combined we shall be unstoppable. By the way, nice homestar runner avatar. Email me [email protected] to get to know our capabilities.

Level 4
man cmon im creative too im making futuristic sky scrapers and a park and secret places wheren nobody can get to so it makes the map look bigger and anyway i really have good ideas i mean alot of ideas so much im just mixing everythign into one map because i cant finish all of em by myself first of all i was gonna make like a starcraft like rpg where u can be a space merchant and move around with cargos and my next one was going to be a game where you can be the king and you millitary and your city and your knights can go to your owned castles and rule there and next was going to a 1st person shooting game by clicking on the units you kill and this one i am currently working on is a warcraft 3 in the future where orcs trolls tauren ally with the allience and the undead and demons are still fighting the allience and this rpg has futuristic cities with skyscrapers,shops,rides,parks,school for learning how to play the game,driving lessons learning to drive hovercrafts,renting houses,owning castles and saves castle too,fishing,cooking,camp,hunting,riding a ship with a small room and a boat that is able to take you to cities and more stuff im making

Level 4
Uh Anima i am lookin forward to workin with u that is if u wanna but i cant email u (security reason, plus my mom would kill me) AND NO I'M NOT A MOMMAS BOY....
but uh i sent u a pm so if u take a look i wrote a long letter. LOOK!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Level 1
Im still getting some of the more complex mapmaking concepts, triigers, varibles, etc. down but im really good at unit, object, ability, upgrade, editing. I also have several map ideas and im very creative. Im curretly working on 2 maps by myself. But I really like to make a map with someon else.

Status
Not open for further replies.