• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

anyone need weaponless models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
im new to the whole modeling thing and need some practice. i cant make my own models but i can delete weapons and such if you need it done. like if you want a footman without sword i will do for you. if you need a demonhunter without weapons and morph animations i can do it. just let me know what you need and i will try to get it done. most take me 30 min to do.

Level 6
i am able to delete the glow and everything but as for deleting bones thats another lesson i havent learned yet, when i deleted the bones the game didnt want to load the model and world edit crashes. ill put up the model without the glow but the bones and everything is all there.

Attachments

• IllidanEvil.mdx
    385.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Illidan Test.w3x
    224 KB · Views: 72
  • IllidanEvil_Portrait.mdx
    55.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Level 13
Hey Zieg i would like a few things actualy, some of witch are quite hard. :
1. sheild and swordless footman
2. sheild and swordless Captian/swordsman
3. horseless knight (maybe without weapons)
4. hawkless blood elf hawkrider (with anything other than his current weapon)
5. blood elf hawkrider shield attachment

3 + 4 will need to have there animations converted to either the footman or the captains.

That should keep you buisy ! Post them here when your done.

Level 6
the footman and captain were a success, both work perfectly. the knight however was really difficult to separate from the horse. i did however manage to get it off the horse, disarm him, and drop him to ground lvl. as for animations, bones, and what-not, you will have to have a professional do that for you. well here is the 3 at there best. to get the knight you will have to extract from map as i wont post the .mdx for it. never figured out how to make attachments and the hawkstrider has no parts from the waist down.

Attachments

• Footman Test.w3m
    262.4 KB · Views: 75
  • TheCaptain_Portrait.mdx
    38 KB · Views: 94
  • TheCaptain.mdx
    98.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Footman_Portrait.mdx
    39.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Footman.mdx
    98.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Level 6
heres the rifleman you wanted, didnt put into map.

Attachments

• Rifleman.mdx
    116.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Rifleman_Portrait.mdx
    30.4 KB · Views: 78
Level 6
np im really bored and i do these really fast. im checking this thread every 20-30 min to see if anyone needs something done.

Level 13
Hah i thought of something ! Make an acolyte with footie anims (not including defend, lol)

EDIT: and maybe a villager with a marine's attack animation (so i can give him a gun LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.