• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Any1 interested in making a Win-Losses Stats tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I really need a tool that can be something like an offline profile for games and Wins:Losses you make such as War3 or SC2. A program that has 1 window, background, fields where you can type in and other fields that are calculated based on the first fields. Very easy but beyond me as a non-programmer. The window will be the interface and you may also have an upload picture option.

Something like the war3 classic ladder however using my personal formulae about how much you gain/lose and what win:losses ratio you have. This is not for mapmaking but I think will be useful for ladder/stats maniacs such as myself.

If you are interested to give it a try, I'll PM you and i'll show you my idea in details. It is just a simple tool with simple calculations, really it will be too much to make everything automatical so Im asking about a simple tool. + rep and more

Level 11
I would be interested to help you if I can, but I need more details. Enlighten me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.