• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Any Artists available for work? (+REP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi,

I have been working on a hero concept for Dota, there is a testmap and thread for all of his info.

His model is the Fel Orc Raider,

ChaosRaider.gif

What I want to know is if anyone is interested in creating artwork for the hero. It would have to be pretty epic and well done, but you would receive full credit for your hero as well as copious amounts of REP.

What we are looking for is a custom made high res picture of the Fel Orc Wolfrider, the only requirements is that he match the color of his model (dark red) and fit the Raider theme (large sword / wolf mount)

Every other aspect of this is entirely up to the artists creative ability, and you are encouraged to have fun with this!

If ANYONE is interested or knows of someone that can help me, it would be of infinite assistance to my project.

Hero Thread : http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8102

Thank you in advance!

-Pyro

Status
Not open for further replies.