• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] Another problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
it's not a trigger, it's in the imports section of campaign editor.

239559-albums7714-picture92547.bmp

What must I do ?

Level 31
I faced similar problems before. The thing might be about your program that converted the music. Some programs convert slightly different mp3s and Warcraft would not read it. For exmaple, Audacity convert readable mp3s while WavePad Sound Editor's mp3s can not be read.

But if it works in Sound Editor, it works in game, unless something is missing. Maybe you used these files not as Music, but as Sound and the sound is set to 3D Sound? Maybe you muted music volume in warcraft settings. Other than that, it is trigger's fault I suppose.

Wait a second, why do you use path?

Level 31
There is no specific trigger, just show yours when you launch your music. Remember that you have to stop current music and theme, clear the list and only then play if you want your music to be played immediately. And you don't need any path for music, you can remove that, you don't need path for any imported sound, unless you are trying to replace something I suppose.
  • Music Play
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Sound - Clear the music list
      • Sound - Stop the currently playing music theme
      • Sound - Stop music Immediately
      • Sound - Play Your_Music_File <gen>

Level 21
If you still can't get Human2 to work, you can post it here for someone to try saving it through another sound editing program. Then it can also be tested in-game to see if it's the file itself that's causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.