• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

And the new class is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
I bet the Necromancer will be reserved for the expansion, it just seems odd if he won't be included at all.

Anyway, the Wizard looks cool, the next character better be cooler though!

Blizzard has been thinking of that as well...

The wizard looks great, more or less like a sorceress back in the old days, but some more constuctive abilities. The chain lightning is going to be imba together with runes (as runes can give power boosts to spells). In this case it releases a nova around the shocked unit D:

I saw the same for the teleport spell. She could, by the help of runes, actually teleport, hacking and slashing monsters on the way. The video about this is straight from BlizzCon and can be watched at Youtube (amateur video cameras, but what the heck:p)

Hopefully Teleport will not be affected by the fcr, if they tend to have any, since it affects the graphical animations, and imbalancing...

Warlock looks the best so far, in my opinion. Maybe because I like magix and blood parties :D

Status
Not open for further replies.