• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

An error in the history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
the first thing:
Malogros is the son of Malygros :?: , and the others :?:
because Malygros is the lord of the magic and is a VERY BIG blue dragon (3 or 4 times one normal adult dragon), Deathwing is the biggest dragon in the world, and the most powerfull, he have one armour of mithril in the flesh and his blood is acid.
and the five dragons have 10.000 years old or more

the second thing:
ALL the tipes of dragons are in war, speacially the red with the black, but the black dragons are half-exingued.

sorry about my language, im spanish and i dont know how to talk english very good.

Level 2
Apparently, they aren't too concerned with turning off story-line purists. The Lich King thing was something that really bothered me, too, and I can't bring myself to play it if it's supposed to take place in the same universe and doesn't fit into the storyline.

I may one day give it a chance as a game, but ya gotta stick to your roots if you're gonna do a spin off of the Warcraft universe.

Level 3
The Lich King doesn't even have a physical form. The only thing the Lich King is capable of is dominating and empowering his forces.

The Lich King was never imprisoned in an underground dome, guarded by Dreadlord wardens; Ner'zhul's spirit was imprisoned by Kil'Jaeden in a crystal-hard ice cask, ever held in a dome of ice, the Throne Chamber of the Frozen Throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.