• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Altar-Hero revive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I want to summon hero from non-altar building (originaly not altar). I already found out the "Revives dead hero" option, but I can't find the option that allows to summon hero only once and then revive the same hero. (right now you can summon infinite..).

How to fix this?

Level 11
You need to open up Advanced - Gameplay Constants and find Tech Tree - Dependency Equivalents - Hero and add your hero to it. Then the unit will be limited to one per hero-type as long as you haven't touched the Melee Initialization trigger, and if you have, make sure you have a trigger that runs "Melee Game - Hero Limits" at Map Initialization.

Level 8
I added: Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)

And also added my hero to the list, but I can still train more of them. :/

I also have normal units (non-hero) avalible to summon from the same building. Could this be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.