• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Alliances Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need some help with GUI alliances.
I have had no problems until now, what I need is that I have my event and conditions, but what I need is that:
The owner of the dying unit and all his/her allies, become allied with the owner of the killing unit and all his/her allies.
The action does not support player groups, except picked player, which I can only have one of at anyone time. Can anyone help me?

Level 12
If not in groups just pick each player. Rather simple, really.
  • Alliances
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Make (Owner of (Dying Unit)) treat (Owner of (Killing Unit)) as an ally with shared vision
      • Set group = (All players matching ((Matching Player) is an ally of (Owner of (Dying Unit)) equal to true))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in group and do (All Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Picked Player) treat (Owner of (Killing Unit)) as an ally with shared vision
      • Custom script: Call DestroyForce(udg_group)

Level 3
Thankyou and yes I do hate you manstie, you whine if one person leaves a game for a rmk, tking and everything. +Rep to you idodik. This solves my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.