• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Alien - The Dark Future of Horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I make some screens from my based on Alien 2 story map. (in game Screens)

I used blur on the textures of models (that give nice blur effect in the game) and the dark effect is caused by very short JASS script ( I think some peoples on the Hive know what is this.)

+ lighting effects and fog.

a1_small3.jpg
a1_large5.jpg

Zoom picture 1
Zoom picture 2

Level 18
pretty amazing. Those are very nice unit-models. Mind telling us if those are yours ? or from the Hive database or what ?

btw, might wanna look into this but the contrast between the units sharpness and the blurry surrounding doodad textures looks a bit strange in the picture. In the game is it gonna look a bit less contrasted ?

Level 19
It is possible to achieve those blurry models by using units and making them transparant ingame. That's what I have figured out. :D

Anyway, those screenshots look awesome. To bad the warcraft III engine has so many limits, because this would have been perfect for an FPS.

Level 6
I just started checking out the terrain board a month ago and this is the first type of thing I've seen of this and to me its amazing. Without it zoomed I thought it was a console game.

Status
Not open for further replies.