• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Alien Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Can some one plz make the alien runner, facehugger, predalien, Praetorin and queen. I would realy need them on a map I have ben planning on do. Offcourse I will give you credits.
If you dont have any idea what some of the alien is you can tell me and I sen you some images.

Level 21
Too much people request modeles these days. Models are hard to do and no one will say they are a piece of cake to do. They may take at least a few hours and giving credit is not good enough. I think models are really getting popular now - full blown ones should cost some money because .mdx models don't just work for warcraft.

Of course modellers model what they want and when they want so you never know a request could be fufilled...

Level 8
Well... :wink:
I am saving money for a program so I can make models myself. But at this far it will take a real great amount of time before I have any money.
By the way, do u know were I can get the prise for 3D Canvas PRO in swedish krones :?: It shoul be 'kr' after the number that tells you the prise if it is swedish krones.

Status
Not open for further replies.