• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Alert Alert! Read this! Alert Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
this is what i think.. about oz02 and this whole site now: Ehm.. ive been waiting for this moment .. i was just posting something.. and i saw my PM thing had 3 so i looked and saw this.. and also ive been wanting to say this for a long time

Quit already your a horrible mod all people on here do is fuss fuss fuss you know what? im not getting on anymore hardly and if you ban me oh well i dont care.. and i bet you've been waiting to ban me.. your like that.. and if you do respond to this i will read it and whatever it is i might be sorry for it or i might not.. its my opinion this site has gone down hill not cause of you of course but becuase the section moderators do diddly squat oh and im posting this so everyone can see how i feel

and if you remove it so no one can see this.. your a.. how i say this? loser

Oh its my job.. i dont care if its your job or anything.. you never listen to me about Wormskull sending stuff in the chat room thats not post to be there but oh well!

>.<

Level 22
Do we need to announce when we do somthing? Believe me, if me and Panto werent doing our jobs, the map section would be pure hell right now (as well as 30% spam)...all the other section mods have been doing well in their sections in my opinion. Go to warcraftiii.net if you want to see what happens when a site goes unmoderated, then compare...maybe then you will appreciate this site a bit more.
-VGsatomi

Edit: Don't mind him. Looks like he just got pissed because I deleted one of his maps. I've had some drastic responses before, but this one takes the cake. Didnt you say a few months ago that you were leaving the community?...why are you still here...?

Status
Not open for further replies.