• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[AI] AI script help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I've made some AI's with the AI Editor in WE. Then i export the script to add a custom hero, and custom abilities using notepad. Unfortunately during gameplay the game lags when i use my custom AI scripts and sometimes fatal errors happen. I'd describe the lag as a stuttering lag and goes on for a min to 5 min long sometimes. Occasionally it also happens when the AI's hero is killed. Fatal errors seem to happen more often when i actually play and interact with the AI.

I just need the AI's to do these few things: use custom hero with custom hero abilities, Build buildings (no need for farms because food is already provided), build an army, attack opposing armies, attack opposing base, creep, not harvest gold or wood, and no researching upgrades because researches and prerequisites are removed and gold/wood is already given.

They are saved in .txt because .ai is a invalid format on the hive.

Attachments

• HumanV3.txt
    20.6 KB · Views: 76
  • NightElfV3.txt
    21 KB · Views: 133
  • OrcV3.txt
    19.7 KB · Views: 106
  • UndeadV3.txt
    20 KB · Views: 89
Status
Not open for further replies.