• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Aggro system in GUI possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I found one aggro system but it was complicated, written in Jass and it involved another system for it to be able to work.
So i tried some stuff on my own (GUI). If someone is interested i can upload the test map.
Is it possible or its dead cause?
(Sorry if I missplaced the forum section.)

EDIT:Uploaded the test map (very simple and general only aggro meter made)
:fp: I dont know how to get real dmg done to a creep so the trigger is using random number between 26-36 <- starting dmg of the hero on the map

Attachments

• Aggro meter.w3x
    32.5 KB · Views: 101
Level 28
:fp: I dont know how to get real dmg done to a creep so the trigger is using random number between 26-36 <- starting dmg of the hero on the map
Try
  • Events
    • Unit - a unit takes damage
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Damage source)) Equal to ~hero~
  • Actions
    • Set dmg = Damage taken
Whereas dmg is a real variable in which the taken damage is stored :)

Level 2
Try
  • Events
    • Unit - a unit takes damage
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Damage source)) Equal to ~hero~
  • Actions
    • Set dmg = Damage taken
Whereas dmg is a real variable in which the taken damage is stored :)
Thanks for reply!
It seems i have something wrong.I set variable to Unit and store the attacked unit but i cant use that variable for specific unit event.
  • Aggro management start Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set attacked_unit = (Attacked unit)

Rui

Rui

Level 41
lol rui noob you can move it to spells and systems and sticky it because it's useful (especially to RPGs)

PS:why in project recruitment? =)) it doesn't request recruiting
First, you do not disrespect members of the staff, you're not talking to your family, if you haven't realized.
Second, I know how to do my job - that's one of the reasons why I am a moderator and why this is my duty, and not yours.
I do not have to give you satisfactions for my decisions.

Watch your tongue next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.