• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Age of vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well this is a map ive been working on but i need some help.
I want the enviroment to be better, more realistic but i dont know how to do it. Ive check out the tutorials but i find nothing good.
And i would also like to have a custom model for the tree but when i tried to import on it didnt work. Ive tried diffrent ways with no success.

Attachments

• Age of Vikings 4.5.w3x
    311.2 KB · Views: 121
Level 3
It'd be helpful if you described your map more thoroughly. It would attract more people. I'm not too good at terraining myself, but you might find someone else. Good luck anyway.

Level 17
Here is a few tips for you and your project:
  • Try using BBCodes to enhance the quality of your description.
  • Explain more of what this map is. Is it a tower defense? Melee? etc.
  • Show the special and unique features that makes this "different" from others.
  • Explain how much variety there is in the game-play.
  • Add screenshots so people can see what kind of work you can produce.

Ah yes and also, if you are looking for members to join you in making this map - try posting in this section: Project Recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.