• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Aegwynn model(or like), any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Is there a model like the(former) Trisfal Matriarch around?
Basicly it consists of a non-elf non-floating female magician.
Of course not a wow-rip ;)
i'm requesting it obviously because i need her for the proj i'm in. +rep for anyone that may help. Here's a sample-pic.

http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/a/ab/Aegwynn.png

I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A WOW-RIP REQUEST!!

Level 20
+rep to both in the meantime.

The diablo 3 sorceress model would be the closes thing that I know of, although the color scheme wouldn't match at all.

I can't find it nowhere. Is it a resource available somewhere or not?

Anyway i'm about to work on to a different model to get her from:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/trollmage-47996/?prev=search=troll%20mage&d=list&r=20

The modeler is absent from activity since november or so. I PMed him but still no answer.
What do you think? if i can resize its feet, hands, replace head with a more similar one and recolor the skin it may be good. Only its walking animation is troll-like but the rest is perfect.

I'm not yet working on it, tho.

Level 11
My friend was into Aegwynn for a while. He sent me some maps he was working on. I believe the first one is his own skin to Jaina while the other one is a custom model found somewhere on the web (which I do not have a link for). However, I do have both files. Let me know if you like either and I'll have a word with him.

Attachments

• Aegwynn1.png
    Aegwynn1.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,642
  • Aegwynn2.png
    Aegwynn2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 4,755
Level 20
thanks chizume. As mechanical man said, Archmaiden is available around here. I seen her already but i thought to a better model. It looks like i have to return to her for a modeling. The author still didn't answered me by some weeks, though.

EDIT: i have an idea. Chizume, i have thought about what it could result if we'd retexture that jaina you shown above. Some steps maybe needed for it:
1) remove the coat(the hood it's ok)
2) cover her belly(the cleavage is fine)
3) put a skirt to cover her legs down to her feet.

These should do the trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.