• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Advice on selling WC1/2BNE/3CE/WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have WC1 in one of those old big cardboard boxes (box not in good condition), WC2 Battle.net Edition, WC3 RoC Collector's Edition (cd-key in use), and European release-day edition of original WoW (Orc cover), all in good condition.
I'm wondering if anyone has any idea on how much I could sell these for, and what the best place would be to sell it? Rather not use eBay due to bad experiences with selling on there.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, feel free to move.

I'm hoping the WC1 cardboard box has some collectible value (although it's not in great condition), the WC3 collector's edition is in good condition (but no cd-key), and the WoW is an original 2005 preorder/release-day version (European), in good condition. Mostly the package as a whole offers the whole classic WC series.
The digital value is pretty much zero though, as it's all available for free download.

pyf

pyf

Level 32

I have WC1 in one of those old big cardboard boxes (box not in good condition), WC2 Battle.net Edition, WC3 RoC Collector's Edition (cd-key in use), and European release-day edition of original WoW (Orc cover), all in good condition.
I'm wondering if anyone has any idea on how much I could sell these for, and what the best place would be to sell it? Rather not use eBay due to bad experiences with selling on there. [...]
[...] Damn, unfortunately the website of GameSpirit seems to be down. [...]

The website of GameSpirit is back online.

Because this retail store is also targeting the Collectors' market, some of their prices may seem... excessive. But really it all depends on the rarity and condition of the item on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.