• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Adding an animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
could someone help me add a bladestorm animation to a unit.

Well, i do not know but i tried copying the details of the anims: Bounce radius, From, To. All of the details but it was messed up, I copied arthas's animation but my tauren was like Craka_J's avatar, except for the moving hands and feet. Please help us, other hive members.

Level 6
@SonicFlare101: Yeah your 13? I'm 11. and don't double post. @Bloodelf300: is that a hive tool? where can I get that?

Last edited:
Level 6
No. You don't know what i mean. Double posting is where you comment once. And then comment again. You must wait for other people to react to your comment before you comment again. You must wait at least 24 hours that no one was reacting to your post before you double post. Other people get banned for that. Reason: Spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.