• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Accurancy Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, I wanna make a realistic sword fight system, where everyone on my map has two spells: accuracy and dodging.

Dodging is the evasion, the chance of missing an attack.
Accuracy is the focus, the chance of succeding an attack.

Not everyone will have accuracy, unless they train to earn it and increase it, but the more accuracy the less chance of missing an attack. Some items increases your accuracy, like circlet of nobility, which gives you 10% more accuracy. For example if I have Circlet of Nobility (10%) and self-trained accuracy 20% then I have total of 30% accuracy. If the enemies dodge is 50% then I only have 20% chance of missing the attack everytime I attack him. Can you please make me the accurancy system on-item and on-character-as-a-spell which will be connected with the evasion(dodge) exactly as my explanation says ?

Please insert it on a map so you upload it, I download the map and I copy paste the trigger, and also, please GUI! If you help me really thanks, I will honor you with a reputation and respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.