• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

About my new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi I was Being on my map for like ages and its a bit laggy and buggy, im testing the map so thats why theres units and such not in the right area. Anyways I'm still making the map I called it runescape because I like the name and I know there is a game like that and I got a really large map size its loadable even though its 480 the size is try it out yourself it takes a long time to get to one side to the other unless if you have wind walk.

Edited:

Here is a upload of it I don't have a lot of time on the map but fiddle around with it if you want and remember its the biggest map ever.
PS: I'm having trouble with the uploading.
Pss: Can you also tell me errors and glitches I know I have to fix the quest ramdonizer and the lich kings spells and oh yeah I forgot the switch cameras codes but you can check them out, as soon as i upload the map.

Level 5
sighs You have a action book which is filled with different spells allowing you do cast the spell and do that animation. You can go to any magical place in the game. and its created by me you can also build a house anywhere, when you die you will respawn at a graveyard where a grim reaper mission would be held if you activate it. And last but not least when you die you also lose your stuff but a grave with 6 slots can pick it up and it lasts for a few minutes.

Level 5
480 what? .mb?
Also I don't see a dl link. Use the pastebin or just edit your post, then advanced and attach the file to your post.

The Reason Why I haven't done it is because its over 8 MB Its 54.3 MB it's the biggest map in history I believe because It takes like 5 hours just to upload it when I get to My Brothers friend house with his friend free wireless internet that is over 1 terror byte thats when ill upload it ok.

Level 3
If you scour around the internet, you'll be able to make that map playable. I had a friend who made an ORPG and found a way to surpass the 8mb limit, although i'm not sure how.

Status
Not open for further replies.