• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

About Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm a 12 years old turkish boy. But I'm good at english. I love mystical games, my favorite games are assassin' creed revelations and ac 3. I love acr because its story is awesome and I love ac3 because its gameplay is awesome. I love this site, I find it very useful. :grin::thumbs_up::grin::ogre_hurrhurr: I want to make good maps but Im not good at terraining and triggering and Im too lazy to do that :ogre_icwydt::ogre_rage::goblin_sleep:

Level 22
Don't waste your youth lazing around, make maps and showcase them here :D

Welcome to the Hive Workshop! Feel free to ask around for some tricks or treat, I mean tips. :D

Level 8
Don't waste your youth lazing around, make maps and showcase them here :D

Welcome to the Hive Workshop! Feel free to ask around for some tricks or treat, I mean tips. :D

Yeah I want to make maps too :) If only there were a good map maker supporting me. Someone called ''noob'' wants to make a map with me currently. I dont know if it will be good anyway but I hope it will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.