• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ability to be usable at hero level 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
guys i need some help,

how to i use a trigger to enable an ability to be usable only at level 6 even if the hero have the ability already.

please kindly show me the trigger as i am not familiar with all the function for world editor

Level 12
guys i need some help,

how to i use a trigger to enable an ability to be usable only at level 6 even if the hero have the ability already.

please kindly show me the trigger as i am not familiar with all the function for world editor
If you're using an older version of warcraft then I'd say you should use tech tree requirements, but with the newer updates you can use a trigger to enable/disable the ability directly, though I don't recall which.

Status
Not open for further replies.