• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Abilities (aura and increasing stats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi everyone again , sorry but...How do i make an custom aura?
And an ability that increases some stats?Like 5 points to intelligence or streng etc , Thanks for watching :)

Level 25
Custom aura:
Just create new ability out of some already existing aura, modify its fields, give it custom buff, etc.
Then you trigger what the aura does (unless there's already existing some aura that does what you want in slightly different way).

Stats:
There's an ability called Attribute Bonus, which gives bonus to stats of your choice when you invest skill point in it.
If you want the ability to give last for some duration (e.g. +5 intelligence for 10 seconds), you would need to trigger it.

Level 8
Custom aura:
Just create new ability out of some already existing aura, modify its fields, give it custom buff, etc.
Then you trigger what the aura does (unless there's already existing some aura that does what you want in slightly different way).

Stats:
There's an ability called Attribute Bonus, which gives bonus to stats of your choice when you invest skill point in it.
If you want the ability to give last for some duration (e.g. +5 intelligence for 10 seconds), you would need to trigger it.

But i want to make that only gives bonus to one stat like an passive ability , and the aura how do i create it from detonators?

Level 25
For the ability:
Then there's the Attribute Bonus ability. It is a passive ability and gives attributes (= stats) bonus. If you create your own custom ability based off Attribute Bonus, you can modify what fields are supposed to be increased (e.g. if you set for all levels the "Agility Bonus" field to 0, then the ability won't add agility stat).

Aura:
I don't know what detonator is, hence I can't say how you create aura out of a detonator.

Level 8
Because i want an aura that increases damage of allies and increases armor at the same time and idk how to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.