• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Song Edit Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! :)
indomitable1319 here. It's been a while since I've done anything on the Hive. It's good to be back. :)

Anyway, this coming December, we will be having a singing competition in our school. One of the songs we have to sing needs to have a minus one (without vocals) version for the presentation.
In my request, can I ask for someone to edit this video's audio and make it a minus one version? And also, if possible, to remove a small portion of the audio near the end? :)

In short, could someone please make a minus one (without vocals) version of the song Sleigh Ride as performed by Hi-5 and remove the part in the end after they do the final shout; before they announce their names?

If so, here is the video:

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.