• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Pryamid head model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Its a guy with a tringaly shape thing on his head and drags a huge sword around i would give you a pic but.....i cant beclase i dont have a picture of him hes from silent hill

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 121
  • pryamid head.jpg
    pryamid head.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Level 13
Oh, this I have to see.

EDIT: Ok, It's... not very accurate. I know you said it wasn't a superb model. But I thought it was meant to represent this character.

For the body, isn't he supposed to be wearing a bloody dress? Maybe you can reskin the Necromancer's robes for the body.

A nice choice using the Raider sword, but you would have to reskin it to be a bit more gritty and bloody.

As far as I know, you'd have to model the head from scratch. Because right now, it's basically a zombie with a raider sword with what appears to be box parts on its head.

Status
Not open for further replies.