• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

a little thing that i wana know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Starting Agility
Starting intelligence
Starting Strength

How much point is each of those
in armor i mean hit points.
And what i what.

i know that strength is hit points.
and Agility= damage base?
intelligence= mana?

how much is one of those in points and wich is for what :S

Level 6
What the stats give depends on your main attribute. eg. If you are a STR hero you get hp and dmg from str, attack speed and armor from agility and mana/mana reg from int. In other words, your dmg is increased by main attribute the rest is the same.
To know change the value that increase the different things you must check your gameplay constants.

Level 13
lookin gameplayconstants, default is 25 hitpoints per strength point, and 15 mana per intelligense i think, also 3 agility points increase armor by 1; you can change all of those in gameplayconstants, the damage depends on primary attribut of the hero and is increased by 1 per point of that attribut

Level 13
agility boost first of all the attack speed, the value is in gameplayconstants, one point of agility also increases the armor of a unit by 0.33, so 3 points of agility increase armor by 1 point, as i said you can change all of those values in gameplay constants

Status
Not open for further replies.