• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[SD/Modeling] A higher resolution wall

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 18
Hi,

I would like to request a higher resolution wall doodad or doodad pack (kit) inspired by the Great Northern Wall pre-searing in Guild Wars 1 The Great Northern Wall (building) . See the screenshot on the link called "The Great Northern Wall before the Searing".

I cannot say exactly what it would be for at the current moment other than RPG decoration + obstacle, but I believe there is a lack of high quality wall models. In this particular case, I am asking for a bright white one, which is even more rare. The whole model, including the top has to be of decent quality as you are going to be seeing all of it on a big and tall scale close to the gameplay camera.
A walkable top would be preferable.

Thanks!