• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have a few questions.
1. In DotA 6.21 the new deathknight hero has that shield that absorbs damage but will only last over a certain period of time. I'm confused with this.
2. Second, I want to use an equipment hero. So that all the weapons and armor are equipped to it and give its effects to the main hero but not itself, this also means that the hero cannot get effects from items unless they are equipped to the equipment hero. How can I do this?

Level 4
I can't use the DotA forums, when I'm registering it asks for your subscription fee. I was just wondering how to make a spell that absorbs damage over a certain period of time. The DotA spell was just an example. :?

Level 4
You must have screwed up in the regestration porcess because you do not need to subscribe to set up an account (although you can) as for the sheild, look up in the spells section for sheild, or defense matrix I have see three or four spells that are very simmiler to the deathkinghts sheild spell.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.