• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

A Couple Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I need some Icons to flesh out my map, which can be found here if you're interested.

These Icons are for weapon and Armour types so of course they should have this border:
WeaponTypeUpgrade.jpg
WeaponTypeNoUpgrade.jpg

I would prefer a version of each but it's not neccesary as long as all of the Icons look like they go together.

Now doubtlessly someone's gonna say, oh do it yourself it's not that hard, or something, but I honestly don't have the time, especially since having a mac means I would constantly be asking people to convert Icons and Images back and forth from .blp to .tga, and extracting icons from the WE, because there are no such tools that I have been able to find for mac. :sad:

Now these are the Icons I need

Weapon Types
Fire
eg. Flamethrowers
Explosives
eg. Land Mine, Rockets
Automatics
eg. Heavy Machine Guns, Miniguns
Semi-Automatics
eg. Light Machine Guns, Uzis
Precision
eg. Snipers, Rifles
Impact
eg. Shotguns

Armour Types
Unarmoured
eg. Infantry
Light
eg. Infantry
Medium
eg. Infantry
Heavy
eg. Infantry
Fortified
eg. Tanks, Structures

This is for a modern setting so the armour types should reflect that, if you want to see what the models these icons will go with look like: I'm using these.

I don't mind how you make them or where you get them or whatever so long as they look like they go together :smile:

I would appreciat, rep, and credit any help :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.