• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

8 easy abilitys if sum one have time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
ok first one is i want, when u use heal i mean....
u pick heal from ur abilitys.....
after that u choose heal, and it should not be on 1 target...
u should be able to choose an area of 600 to heal.... and it will heal full life... like 1000 healing :) and should be able to heal friends and all ur units. But not enemies....

second 1 is command aura... i want it to be not only give damge on attacks..

i want this ability to give extra armor for ur units in same team or ur units... in that area this ability does....

an area of 1000-1400 mybe :)

is a shield that make enemy units flee.....
so when used this shield the enemy units run away from it for an area of mybe 500... and its going to take effet in like 10 second or 15....

4. berserk when used.... the caster should blink every time he attack faster...
and i want this ability to be like this....
if u pick this berserk ability every 25 % of an attack should this ability take effect.. not constant.... or not like an ability u use to klick on.....
it should be ablt to choose this 1 then u have it :)

chain lightning when u use it should be.....
4-5 lightnings who take effect instead of 1 lightning and it shold be much longer time it take effect.... mybe 10 second or sumthing like that...

this abilty is u use wind walk u get invisible... but not be able to move faster invisible for 15 seconds.....

u choose an ability and the ability make ur units copy like an mirror....
but when u copy u units it should be able in for example 25 sec mybe....
and there should be 2-3 units... and this units should be transperent-transclusent..... :)

should be like and shockwave but not shockwave caster=missile art...
should be big firebolt or sumthing with an area of 200-300 mybe :p

thnx guys on this pro hiveworkshop u help me much....
only if u got time u need to make this one...
i will be glald if i got just 1 of them....
so take ur time......

Level 14
Most of these abilities are easily edited in the object manager and require no skill in the world editor(which you would have known if you took 10 minutes to check the object manager).

1. There actually is an ability that the neutral hero alchemist is using called healing spray. All you need to do is modify it to have 1 wave, to have an AoE as you wish and set the healing power to 99999, and missile speed to 9999 if you want instant.

2. This one is a bit more hard to make. You need to add a dummy unit(if you don't know what it is, check the tutorials) with the devotion aura above the hero and make him move with the hero so it seems as the hero has both auras

3. Well the only way I see this to work is with a trigger

Code:
Event - Unit comes within 500 range of YOURHERO
Condition - Triggering unit is owned by player X(enemy)
Action - Unit - Issue unit to move to

I can't remember what the action looks like exactly, and I can't check now, but search a bit and you'll find it. Of course you should turn off this trigger in map init, and activate it when the hero activates the shield spell.

4. The caster should blink? Where?

5. For this you need dummy units as well, make 4 of them when the hero casts the lightning and make them cast the lightning at the same time

6. Lol, this is simple object edit, nothing hard about it, just remove the bonus speed

7. Not sure what you want here, 2-3 units that have spells, damage and hp same but are transparent?

8. This is even easier then 6, just change the missile art

Last edited:
Level 14
No, it isn't the full trigger because I don't know how the action looks like by heart, but if you search for a little while you might find it.

And I don't understand this sentence: "and the caster is what the unit uses for example if I take a caster that caster he uses around unit for example"

Sorry, but I really can't figure it out.

Level 14
Hmm...if I understood correctly you want this:

Code:
Event - A unit attacks
Condition - Attacking unit equal to YOURHERO
Action - Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to chest of YOURHERO using BLINK MODEL

And you should turn off this at map init and turn it on when the unit casts Berserek.

Level 19
i mean like this..... when my hero pick berserk effect......= demon hunter....
he attack faster 40% off all time when he attack...

and every time he attack faster..... this ability will use blink area like an effect when he attack so u see the effect... bom bom bom when he fight faster..... O: u understand my terrible shit english lol...

my friend fagge... explain this liek this all i say....

I mean like this, when my hero use the berserk skill he gains 40 in attack speed, and every time he attacks (while under the berserk effect) i want to create a special effect like, blinking and exploding.

Level 14
That's exactly what I did. Just set the base ability to Troll Headhunter berserek(or that ability that the beastmasters pig has) and modify it accordingly and add this trigger, plus another one that will turn the first trigger on when the spell is activated.

Level 19
i tryed this it aint working he dont attack faster.... for example after 2 hits he gona speed up the attack when he attack...... and the this blink area target = effect should be there when he speed up the attack ..... and it should be there every time he attack faster ....

Level 19
lol gray i realy love you. not that way but ur so nice i give u reputation :)

its pro but this fire ball should be bigger much bigger like 3 times bigger ;D
and i find u made berserker ability in trigger,,,, but i dont find the ability...

1= done

2= done

is a shield that make enemy units flee.....
so when used this shield the enemy units run away from it for an area of mybe 500... and its going to take effet in like 10 second or 15....

4. berserk when used.... the caster should blink every time he attack faster...
and i want this ability to be like this....
if u pick this berserk ability every 25 % of an attack should this ability take effect.. not constant.... or not like an ability u use to klick on.....
it should be ablt to choose this 1 then u have it :)

chain lightning when u use it should be.....
4-5 lightnings who take effect instead of 1 lightning and it shold be much longer time it take effect.... mybe 10 second or sumthing like that...

this abilty is u use wind walk u get invisible... but not be able to move faster invisible for 15 seconds.....

u choose an ability and the ability make ur units copy like an mirror....
but when u copy u units it should be able in for example 25 sec mybe....
and there should be 2-3 units... and this units should be transperent-transclusent..... :)

8= done

thnx guys on this pro hiveworkshop u help me much....
only if u got time u need to make this one...
i will be glald if i got just 1 of them....
so take ur time......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.