• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

(4)Dusknoll Wall

(4)Dusknoll Wall
Player Suggest: 2v2
Layout: Goldshire, Tide Hunter
Map Creator: Zucth

223160-24dc296f634e13c797d93e027b4c2fe4.jpg

Map Description:
The bandits pretended that the ship had sunk. When the villagers help those bandit, a crisis arises.

Neutral Building:
12 Goldmines (Base - 13500, Middle & Red expo - 12500, Side - 11500, Safe corner between teammate - 10500)
1 Tavern
2 Goblin Merchant
1 Goblin Lab
2 Mercenary Camp -Northern

Creep Camp:
8 Green
14 Orange
6 Red [-4 base]

Information:
-Map have a size [100x100] Goldshire size
-present a safe expo behind everything like how goldshire present
-Team symmetry
Previews
Contents

(4)Dusknoll Wall (Map)

Reviews
mafe
Looks like the firelords are running berserk in the tavern because noone wants to pick them? A very interesting map. I dont really play 2v2 myself, but the idea of having different kinds of starting positions within each team is something I'm a big...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
Looks like the firelords are running berserk in the tavern because noone wants to pick them?

A very interesting map. I dont really play 2v2 myself, but the idea of having different kinds of starting positions within each team is something I'm a big fan of.
Visually the map initially doesnt appear that memorable, but the longer I look at it, the more I like it. Though once again, I would prefer non-tinted water. And imo sprinkling some of the Northrend dark dirt around in middle of otherwise relatively empty plains would also further improve the map.

In terms of gameplay, I dont have an big complaints. My main worry atm is the lack of good AoW-creeping options for the red/purple spawns. The same comments about the goblin scope apply as before.

I'd say this map is worth talking about for the next updates of the w3c 2v2 mappool. Approved.