• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

3 Model requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys
Even so im starting to model myself and will sooner or later make a map with my own models :p i still need help at the moment.
I would have 3 requests like i mentioned in the title
1.The most important one is the jpg named "sombrero"
2.This one is followed by the jpg "scarecrow" if possible with wings on its back that are even animated(if not possible not animated is okay too
3.The least important but still important is the jpg "sir schmoopy"
I would be eternally gratefull if you could fullfill one or even more requests.

Thx in advance :infl_thumbs_up:
Kollege X

Attachments

• Scarecrow.jpg
    Scarecrow.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 489
  • sir schmoopy.jpg
    sir schmoopy.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1,245
  • sombrero.jpg
    sombrero.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,677
Level 2
Hi
just for your information: I said i will make a map sooner or later with my own models!
The map i need the models for is nearly finished.After christmas or at the latest after new year me and some friends will start testing it for balance.The only 2 things i didn´t have was my first threa where i needed to know how to make towers smaller.And this is my second thread where i needed some models for the map.
And i cant see what my posts should have to do with anything.Just cause im a person not to much interested in forums?I followed hiveworkshop for quite a while but i never cared to make an account since reading learning and testing maps was enough for me.
So please before you go off ranting that someone is a noob learn to read posts clearly^^

Kollege X

Status
Not open for further replies.