• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

3 Maps, Pick 1

Which Map?

• Pandamanania

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Anime Battleground

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • AoS (Lets call it Blight of the Silver City)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have 3 Map Ideas That I Really Want To Make But I Must Choose 1 To Finish First. Choose The Map That Sounds Most Interesting/Fun To You And The One With The Most Votes I Will Focus On.

Pandamanania : A Panda Hero Map, I'm still working on the idea for this. I'm thinking of a AoS with in depth missions and an actual story line.

Anime Battlegrounds : Once again I'm working on the consept but I think I'm going to have a sort of PVP_WoW gameplay going on, Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, Missions (that have to do with each Anime) and lots of Bosses.

AoS (nameless so far) : I have always loved AotZ because it is original with fun and well balanced heroes and skills. My AoS is about a Nobal City (kind of like Minas Tirith from LOTR) that is being taken over by Bandits (good=city bad=bandits) Many well made heros will be put in not just 100 shit heroes like in Dota. ^)^

Level 7
AoS has been done so many time already.

Anime Battlegrounds has also been done many times.

Go with that Pandamania. I made a Panderen Samurai once by using the Pandaren Samurai modle and customised spells, would that help you?

Status
Not open for further replies.