• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

2Player Campaign Recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
For those who don't know what I mean. Check out my recent 2:player Human Campaign: The Scourge of Lordaeron which is still in progress. Some chapters are, however, already released. I am also in need, however, of two recruits to finish up some work for the other chapters ahead. Since I found a voice actor. Well, I still need two more individuals on board. Make sure your work will be tested.

Looking For a Terrain Concept Designer and AI Maker/Editor.

Terrain Concept Designer - This individual would be given a space in a specific map to upgrade with hills and roads. That is to design a concept I am looking for and aiming for. I would then decorate it with the specific needs, unless he/she wanted to.

AI Maker/Editor - An AI Designer for my new added armies, or to edit the original AI of Blizzard's because I am adding many new units and features. Upgrades wouldn't be required, such as for spells and all. Difficulty takes care of that.

Level 11
So this terraining you have, do you have more infos?, perphaps I could help out
Well, how can I explain...

Well, basically. In these kind of 2Player Campaigns there are "upgrades" to terrain featured. I do that, most of it, but I need someone who designs a new "concept" to some new terrains we want featured within the same map. These concept would include the design of the "Cinematic Stratholme" after Arthas purges it, a design of a new and playable terrain area that the enemies will be on and attack on, or the design of dungeons for bosses and side quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.