• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

» Arcadia - Rise and Fall [UI]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
arcadiaui012.jpg
For the current ingame-version I've just decreased the saturation. That's pretty much the final, what do you say?

Edit: Another question, do you know anything about the maximum resolution of splats? (Is it 512x512 or 1024x768? Something like 64x64, 512x256, 1024x1024.. ect?)

Last edited:
Level 4
Overall it's a great UI I think. It works in great co-ordinance with your map in progress and the techniques are nice and I find the concept to be quite unique. Personally I think the outer edge part around the symbol up top could have a sharper look, but it does look good anyway. Also good idea on the slight desaturation. I definately think what you did worked out better than the bright warm colours in opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.