• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Removing weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi guys I just wanted to know how i could remove a unit's weapon. I understand that guides for this have been posted but frankly, I'm too stupid to understand. So I just want an easy to understand guide that tells me how to remove a unit's weapon. Also what programs would i need for it? I currently have warcraft 3 viewer and model editor for warcraft 3. Thanks! I also have the veticies modifier but it isn't working even after i downloaded COMDLG32.OCX

Last edited:
Hi guys I just wanted to know how i could remove a unit's weapon. I understand that guides for this have been posted but frankly, I'm too stupid to understand. So I just want an easy to understand guide that tells me how to remove a unit's weapon. Also what programs would i need for it? I currently have warcraft 3 viewer and model editor for warcraft 3. Thanks! I also have the veticies modifier but it isn't working even after i downloaded COMDLG32.OCX

If you can't do it with 3d modeling, change the alpha skin of the blp file, by simply filling in the part where the weapon is (on the alpha channle) photo shop or gimp would work nicley for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.