• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ally color mod button disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In campaigns, utleast RoC that button is disabled by default. How can i enable it again?

Edit: Perhaps i haven`t made myself pretty clear. On Minimap, Ally Color Button is disabled by default after you install Frozen Throne.

Re-edit: NVM apparently it`s disabled in campaigns. However i`m still trying to find a script or something to change that "bright white" color from the minimap that shows your units and buildings. Any suggestions or solutions to take automatically your color from the game?

Last edited:
Level 1
I've never had a problem with the color of the minimap. Not only that, a script? Is the color really that essential to your gameplay in the campaign? You've lost me.

Level 2
Not only in campaigns, in general that bright white is really annoying. It would be great if someone figure it out how to appear the same color on the minimap, like the one you are playing it, it`s much easier to distinguish your troops on minimap.

Status
Not open for further replies.