• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] 2 requests for map so i copy paste trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well,

1) I wan't to make a command for certain names like "CrackBam" to be able to write "-handicap233 500" and when they write that they will recieve 500 gold or as many as they putted, and 500 wood or as many as they putted in number, but if player with other name like "Arhowk" or what ever thats not CrackBam etc. ,writes that shall be defeated with message "CrackBam has been informed"

2) When I write #32 and a text after #32, the text will be coloured Red after the name, but #32 won't be shown into the text I write after I button enter.

Rules to recieve Rep and other rewards:
1. Each one of these triggers means 1 rep, if you post the two triggers together in same reply you will recieve two reps I will just rep 1 other random of your post.
2. The Triggers must be in a Map so I download the map and Copy/Paste them to my map, and in my map you will also recieve credits.
3. Please, no custom text, normal triggers.

Level 16
The second request can't be done as you need, there is no function that can clear the text of a chat string. However, it can be done but you will get the chat string with the #32 and then you could display a red message with the chat text but without the #32. So you will get 2 messages the chat with #32 and a normal one with red color but without #32.

Here is the the map below:

Attachments

• CrackbamRequest.w3x
    12.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Level 19
i love you too. <3

lolwtf, rules to recieve rep? you rep those who help you it isnt a contest to get rep.

anyway on #2, its impossible to do without doing something like vuens does and using a bypass to hide the chat screen and display the text that the player typed in. I cant remember how to do it

Level 19
What are this stuff you mentioned Arhowk ? you also said "vuens", what is that ?

Vuens roleplay.

also, i just remembered how they did it. What they do is they make the name just a TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN of spaces so that it doesnt display anything. (atleast i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.