• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

In need of Troll Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I searched the Models section and I found only two Troll Workers, but they have 100+kb that's why I can't use them in my project (because I need 100+ more models and I must be careful so that my projects filesize will not exceed to 6mb). I really need it for my Altered melee project NOW (because I'm currently working on my Troll Race). thanks :)

NOTE: My project will have 10+ races that's why I need low filesized imports.

Level 14
I need a forest troll worker btw. Oh, the reason I don't want it to exceed 6mb is because if the mapsize is low, then other players in Garena or RGC can direct download it quickly. Also, I'm using optimizations to reduce my maps filesize, and it is now in 2.5mb. But still I'm only at 25% of my map's progress that's why I need to use low filesizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.